Wednesday, July 05, 2006

4th of July

So basically my 4th was boring. I didn't get to go to the ballons and I didn't get to see the Provo parade which I wanted to see. Instead I was stuck up in Ogden with my family which is fine, but we all only had like 5 hours of sleep. Which can be a problem. But we didn't really do anything. We went to a dumb parade that didn't have any floats and to a breakfast thing at Maceys because my cousin Andrew works at it. But it was fun becaue we stayed with my cousins. BUt I really wanted to see the Provo parade. Our cul-de-sac had a big fireworks party called the "cul-de-sac of fire" and even had theme music. That was fun. Well I hope everyone else had a fantabulous 4th!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You guys have cul-de-sac of fire too? The Brown's always do that! Weird! Well, we went to the parade, and it was good but a little slow moving. But I made my family stay until Orem High's band (and they were like...last) so we stayed for the whole thing. We really need to hang out!

Katrina said...

That is weird! The Orem high band is ALWAYS near the end! During the hottest hours! Glad I wasn't in it!