Saturday, July 22, 2006
A crazy as a zoo
My house looks so empty! There is no furniture and I think I might die because it is so empty. I had to take everything out of my drawers. It is so hard putting things places, when you need it later, but you can't just stick it in a drawer! Ahh!!! Anyway, I am tired... zzzzz I just feel asleep. JK I think the dentist might have not filled my cavities all the way, because they still hurt. I hate getting cavities filled! Especially the numbing part! yikes! Talk about scary! BUt so much better than the doctor. I hope everyone is having a fabulous summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Man that really must be weird with an empty house. You know when I'm old I'm not gonna have any furniture in my house than I won't have to go through what you're going through. But then again I also plan on living in a carpeted cardboard box. Well I can't say that I've ever felt the pain of a cavity. They sound pretty irritating.Hey though I've probably said this a thousand times: aren't you just glad you're not going to the orthidontist? Oh and I think Natalie would be a great dentist don't you? Maybe she could do some amateur work on your cavity for practice! Well have a tolerable day.
Post a Comment