Wednesday, July 26, 2006
"Where Did All the People Go?"
This song just came to mind. I don't know I just couldn't think of a title. I feel like I just can't do this. I can't move, I just can't. I don't know if I can handle it. I like room, I like my house, I like my neighborhood, I like ward, I like my stake, I like my school, I like Living in Orem, and I like my friends. Why does it all have to change and go away? Sometimes I just want to cry. But I can't cry I have to be strong, but I don't know if I can do it alone. My mom says things will get better, but how do I know for sure. I just need to have faith. I am trying to have faith that things "will work together for MY good." Anyway, Have a good day everyone out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I'm sad you're moving. That must be real tough. I've only moved once in my life and I was only 1. But I think your mom is right. Plus that "work together for your good" stuff is in the scriptures so you can't go wrong! Well just think of it this way: you'll be escaping the communists in this area... Uh.. Where did that come from? Oh!I know! The communists!!
Post a Comment