Saturday, July 15, 2006

At this moment in time I really really don't want to move. I feel as though everyone is pushing away from me. People in my ward, friends, etc. And I am really not liking it. It's not like I'm going to be gone forever. I feel so sad and I don't want to lose my friendships. *sigh* I feel so lost and akward. I'm here in Orem and then I go up there and I just feel akward. I feel like I don't live anywhere. I feel like I should be somewhere in the middle of here and there. I feel like I live in Salt Lake, but yet I don't have a house there, and I haven't even been there for a while. Nothing in my life is really staying the same. I wish things would stay the same. I wish I could just finish high school here. I wish so many things that aren't going to come true. Oh why does it have to be like this? I was at my cousin's house the other day and was looking in her yearbook, trying to see what people I would be going to school with next year. Then last night I was looking in my yearbook and was saddened my the thought that there were so many people that I haven't met and gotten to know, and I never will. Well I hope everyone else is having fun.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm sad that you're moving, but we're still going to be friends. Sorry that we haven't done anything this summer. I really haven't seen anyone since you're birthday...it feels like my summer has been so busy.

The Last Popsicle Stand said...

Katrina I don't want to hear any of this! You know how I feel about this! You're not moving! You have to come live at my house!

Katrina said...

My summer has been extremely busy. We need to do something before I move! Kathryn, how am I supposed to live at your house? I would miss my family terribly!