Monday, July 10, 2006
goosey
My little sister is a goose. She is so silly. Yesterday I walked into church and she asked if I had brought my fuzzy fleece blanket that I had gotten for my birthday. It was funny because I don't think I have even taken a blanket to church. But she was cold and thought she would ask. Anyway, so the other day in an email from Kathryn she was like how's that "fred stinko" of yours? And she knows who he is but won't tell me and I would kind of like to know. She said she thought I knew who he was, but I honestly don't. I must have missed something. She says it would make an akward situation. *sigh* oh well I guess I will never know. I am so tired and bored. I need something to do. Have a marvelous Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
I think Fred Stinko is a made up guy who has been everyone's boyfriend, at one time or another...but I'm not sure. I think he's just someone who we can pretend to be in love with. Like Spencer Bean, but Spencer's a real person. Hahaha.
Isn't spencer whetton leaving on his mission this month?
What Blasphemy Natalie! Are you too scared to tell her too? You do know him don't you? Well I'm not telling her! It's gonna have to be you! Hey so I'm finally commenting on blogs again. How's life everyone?
Spencer left today! It's weird, but I didn't think it would be this hard for me. I'm definitely going to miss him...a lot.
I can't believe you are keeping this secret from me! Are you going to write Spencer? you should.
I think I will write Spencer. I mean, ever since Fred and I broke up...hahaha just kidding. I don't really know who Fred Stinko is! I thought I did but apparently not!
Brian told me the count down to my wedding has started. He says that I'll be married in 30 months. I don't believe him, but isn't that a weird thought? We're growing up.
Don't say that Natalie! I am not growing up! I refuse!! You know I might write Spencer too. Who's Spencer?
Wait what? You thought you knew who he was? That is so exciting! Brian still probably hasn't bought you a ring yet huh? Yeah I can't believe that we'll be going to college next year!
Post a Comment