Monday, July 17, 2006
Help me I'm stuck
So yesterday I wore this skirt that I really like, but the zipper has started to break. I got it zipped up just fine which is weird, because the last couple of times I've worn it, I have had to pull and tug trying to make it go up. So it was fine and I went to church. Later that night I went to take it off but the zipper wouldn't unzip. I tried and tried and even my mom couldn't unzip it. I was stuck in my skirt. I couldn't pull it down and couldn't pull it up. It was so annoying, but yet funny at the same time. My older sister started laughing at me because it reminded her of when Winnie the Pooh got stuck in Rabbit's house. I finally got it off, but now I have to fix the zipper and can't wear it until then. But I have learned to fix the problem before it gets worse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Lol! See now that's a good black mail story Katrina!Do you ever wonder why there aren't so many velcrow skirts? It's a conspiracy!
Post a Comment