Thursday, June 29, 2006
Grease
So the movie Grease is well, I don't like it. Sure I like the songs, but the end is terrible! I hate it! In the beggining she is so cute and innocent. But in the end her friends turn her into this smoking bad girl and it makes me so mad! It's telling people to change for someone just to get them to like you. He already liked her during the summer! She didn't have to change! He just had in image in front of his friends and couldn't spoil it. He was being fake, she she turned fake. So this movie is saying let's all be fakes and not be ourselves. Arrgg!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I haven't seen Grease all the way through, but I think you're right. It does have a dumb message. We should just stick with the classics, like Newsies or While You Were Sleeping. Hahaha.
So true, so true! I love those 2 movies!
Post a Comment