Monday, June 26, 2006

Girl's Camp!

Girl's camp was really fun! I was sad though that Kathryn came and I didn't see her! Our Hawaiian theme was carried a little too far. They bought hawaiian lunch sacks, they bought tons of leas(I can't spell that word.) And lots and lots of other stuff. It was cool though to have everything the same. We definately got closer. Flag was kind of long, but it was nice. I liked the little thing the stake did. It was kind of sad and funny but my little sister fell into the lake! I really like girl's camp it is so fun and the stars were so pretty up there! I had to get over a little jealousy thing, but other than that I had alot of fun!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Your sister fell into the lake? I didn't know that! That's kinda funny, but I sure wouldn't want that to happen to me. Was she okay? Anyway, we should do something with Kathryn sometime.

Katrina said...

yeah she did! It was so sad, but funny. She was fine except she only brought one pair of shoes and so she borrowed Holly's. We should do something with Kathryn. WE need to go see The Lake HOuse!

Natalie said...

Did she have to clean her boat? We should go see the Lake House! That is the best idea ever. Let's take Hannah too!

Katrina said...

No she didn't have to clean it because it didn't tip over. She just fell in while she was trying to get out next to the dock. We NEED to go see Lake House and take Hannah! Call me