For some odd reason I feel like I am going to get negleted tommorow, which happens to be my birthday. My mom keeps asking me what I want to do and what I want for my birthday, but I really don't know! I can't think of a single thing! On my 16th birthday, I was totally forgotten and it was so dumb. I feel like I am being selfish by saying this, but that's how I feel. I hate being the center of attention!!
Anyway, I am tired, but I am done with my secret sister shopping! yay! I did it in one day! I am so proud of myself. I usually take 2 weeks to do all my stuff. I am excited for girls camp but I feel out of the loop. I have no clue what's going on! Oh yesterday I went to a wedding. She was so pretty! It was good. Why does summer have to be so busy! Isn't summer supposed to be a break?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
How was the reception? That would be so weird. Oh my gosh. Anyway, let's party tonight.
Post a Comment