Saturday, October 08, 2005
Pride and Prejudice
I just finished watching the 2003 version of Pride and Prejudice. I really like that movie; it is one of my favorites! I promised myself I wouldn't analyze a movie, but yet I find myself doing it anyway. Arrg! Oh well. So why do I like this movie so much? First of all I find myself intrigued with love stories. (It seems like a typical girl thing. Well maybe my older sister hates them but that's beside the point.) Stories about people falling "in love" make everything better. It seems as though "love" is in everyone's daily life. So maybe that is why everyone likes a little romance in there sometimes. (hmm makes me wonder, do guys and some sporty girls really like romance? Or do they pretend they don't like it because they don't want people to think they actually like it, because it might ruin their reputation?) There is just something about two people falling in love that makes the show 10 times better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment