Monday, October 24, 2005
My personal crazu life
Why do I feel as if my entire life is crashing down on me? I feel so alone, I feel as if I have no friends and that no one seems to really care about me. I am lost somewhere out there and no one came to get me. I feel as if I have no "group" of friends. I need some friends who like me. It seems as if whenever I get close to someone they get so annoyed with me that they don't like me anymore. Maybe I just shouldn't get to know anyone or have any friends, because they end up not liking me anyway. I feel like I can never get anywhere without having hardships. BUt I guess that is just the way life is and I have to deal with it. And Over these long weekends without seeing anyone I imagine that no one likes me because they haven't talked to me. Anyway I am done, and its not like anyone is going to read this anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Bless your little heart! Don't worry, you're never alone. School is always yuppin hard, just don't give up. There may be a few times in your life when you don't have a "group", but those are only times that try the soul. If you learn to be confident, happy, and complete on your own, it will be worth it. Your confidence and cheerful smile will be your greatest attractions. (but in the mean time, everyone loves someone who listens well and is sincerely interested in what they have to say. Sometimes the best conversations you can have with someone are to just let them talk.) In my own life, it seems as if good friends came most often when I stopped trying so hard to get them. Even the most popular person feels alone sometimes. Trust me.
Post a Comment