Saturday, March 25, 2006

"Albertson's it's your store!"

Albertson's is such a good store! But why do I love it so much?

My Family has this habit of going to the store almost every day. I guess you could call it a family tradition. We usually go to Albertson's because it is the closest grocery store. (For bigger trips we go to Maceys.) My family has probably been to that one store so many times that we have made some memories.

Not only is it a tradition to go to Albertson's the customer service is awesome! (Well at least the checkers, the people at the video part are sometimes scary.) You know most of the workers there and they are willing to help in anyway. Plus they are friendly.

So basically Albertson's rocks because of great service and because it's close. Someday I waiting for them to be able to tell my family our phone number, because you can use it if you forgot your preferred card. The blue and white are just store sweet store!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Yeah, the workers are pretty friendly. Especially Ray. :)

The Last Popsicle Stand said...

Yeah Albertson's is pretty good and they have a good ice cream selection. But Macey's is my store though cuz it's closer for me and has good milk...but bad milk prices.

dancer said...

I have to agree with Kathryn--the candy sales at Macey's are more dependable, but the Albertson jingle is one of the best to stay in your head.