Saturday, March 18, 2006

One Choice Is Never so Simple

As I have been thinking the past couple days about choices that are made I have wondered why one choice can make such a huge impact on someone's life.

People can say I am only hurting myself, but in reality they are hurting amny others, such as family and friends. One tiny choice can make a huge difference. (well not every choice as to what to eat for breakfast, well maybe it does I don't know.) Like in Star Wars Episode III where Anakin chooses to leave instead of stay like he was supposed to. This changed the whole outcome of his life and the world around him. He lost everything he loved, which is ironic because it was what he was trying to save in the first place. Choices lead to things that are unexpected, whether good or bad. It is good to have chioces, but we need to choose carefully and make sure it is the right thing at the right time.