Saturday, March 25, 2006

gfkjgdsr

Sometimes I just feel so dumb! Why am so annoying? Why am I always the last to be picked? why do I always get pushed to the bottom of the pile? Why do I get pushed aside while everyone one else has someone to talk to I have to just sit there? I am just so sick of being the odd man (or should I say woman) out! I hate this so bad. Everything's fine tell blah-blah comes along. Then I get pushed out of the way, shunned off the face of the earth and smacked so hard emotionally, I just don't know if I can handle this anymore! I'm don't want to be shoved in the cold corner all by my lonesome breathing hard and everyone one making fun of me because I am so lame and dumb. I feel like a follower I don't want to be a follower. "Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend."
- Albert Camus
This is basically how I feel, but right now it really doesn't look like that is going to happen. "come with me, come sit by me." chh like that ever happens pour moi. Why can't everyone just get along and be happy? If we did there would be peace and Harmony not just in our lifes but everyones.

3 comments:

Le Neige said...

Don't worry, don't let yourself get pushed out. Just stay with the conversation, and keep in mind that not being the center of attention isn't being pushed out. Seriously ask yourself if anyone really means to push you out of the conversation or out of the group. I'll bet that even if it may seem like someone is, it is altogether likely that they simply don't realize what they're doing, or just don't know how to handle the situation. Everyone likes someone who listens well

The Last Popsicle Stand said...

Whatever Katrina you're amazing! You can sit by me if you want!

Katrina said...

Thanks Kathryn!