Saturday, April 01, 2006

I really don't want to do this

Ok. So I am really tired and I don't want to write this but I am doing it anyway. Hmm... what to write about... well I could write about-- no, ahh! I don't know!

Today I went to South weber were my cousins live and on the way home we stopped at Hogi Yogi. There was a dance team from American Fork and they were really noisy! It was so annoying! Why were they so noisy?

Well for one they all seemed like they needed attention. They were all talking to the dance teacher about random stuff. They just needed to be noticed by someone, anybody. THe other customers were giving them that attention.

They also might just be really hyper, because they had been dancing. It is hard to ignore them, but not impossible. So that was a really loverly analysis, but I REALLY don't care right now.

1 comment:

The Last Popsicle Stand said...

Way to go Katrina! I'm glad you always write your blogs even when you don't want's to!