Saturday, April 08, 2006

"He's so shy!"

In my opinion no one is really "shy," in the sense of being timid. Everyone has a million things running through their heads every day. People say, "oh he or she is so shy." This is because they don't talk, or they never go outside of their comfort zone. Well maybe the fact of the matter is, is that they don't feel comfortable in that place or situation. People can be different in different classes, situations, and people. People are always going to be the loudest around thier friends, because they are their peer and can relate to these people the most. "Shy" people think of what they are going to say and this is a good thing. These types of people will most likely never offend people or hurt anyone's feelings. These people I guess could be called peacemakers. It is a good quality to think before you act and we should all learn from people who DO think before they do or say something.

(umm... am I sterotyping people who are quiet? If I am, sorry.)

3 comments:

The Last Popsicle Stand said...

Yeah shy people are pretty crazy. Although I beg to differ with you on one thing. The shyest person I know (myself) would say that shy people can be just as offensive, if not more offensive, as everyone else. They can't voice their opinions and stand up for other people or what they believe in and the few times they talk they say really stupide (wow I wrote French!)stuff that ruins their reputations (If they ever had reputations...that's another thing:shy people get overlooked so they know that it doesn't really matter what they say).

Katrina said...

well when a shy person talks everyone listens. That's what I've seen and so they really DO matter.

Natalie said...

I love your new blog name!! Yay! About that secret...do you think it's real? I'm still not sure. Ask your dad.