Saturday, April 15, 2006
"Clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere clean up..."
Today my extended family came over and helped us fix up our house. We all takes turns doing this at everyone's houses. It was funny because it looked like we had the whole neighborhood at our house. We had around 45 ish people. This is only on one side of my family! We got so much done around the house and outside. So why is it that many hands do make light work? (using the cliche saying) Well for one not one person isn't doing all the work that would have taken them forever. Plus some things you need several people to help carry heavy stuff out if it is going to DI. If we split up the work then many things are being accomplished at the same time, instead of having to go from one thing to the next and spending someone's whole life trying to fix a house. It is also nice to have my cousins come over and spend time with them. Plus at the same time we do service. It was so much fun because we listened to the Wicked soundtrack and now I really want to see it! (My cousin went with his choir to New York and they saw it on broadway! I am so jealous! The music is so powerful wow!) Have a grand day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Man! That is a really good idea! I'm gonna try and make my family do that! I haven't seen wicked either, I'm jealous of your cousin too.
I'm so jealous of your cousin and my grandparents, they saw it and didn't take me. Can you believe it? They're going again this year too...they love New York.
I am obviously way out of the loop, but I have never heard of Wicked. My mom has us all doing family jobs over spring break, and it really does go faster with lots of people. I think the conversation helps.
Post a Comment