Saturday, April 08, 2006

I know I got a 4

So basically I know I got a 4 on the ACT I took today. I feel so dumb, so, so, so dumb! I hate it. I Didn't finish any sections at the five minute mark i filled in bubbles. I can't do math, I can't do science, I can't do reading, and I can't do the grammer! I hate that I did so bad. Plus I feel so lame, because I was in the same room with some of my friends that go to Orem High School and they kinda acted like they didn't want me around. Sometimes I feel as if no one likes me. I just feel lame. It is so dumb because I just feel like I am totally pushed off to the side. I can't even explain how I feel right now. I am so frusterated because I really don't know what to write my dumb paper on. I REALLY am not that that passionate about anything. I live a life of apathy. Sure I like to do things, but I haven't found my one thing that I am really passionate about. I mean there are things that make me mad, but I get over them pretty quickly. My mind is just blank on the subject of writing a paper. Maybe that is a reason why I can't write very well, because I can't find something I am passionate about. Or I have grown up my whole life thinking that it is bad to hate. I mean I don't really passionately hate anyone or anything. And it is so much easier to write about something that annoys than something that is happy. I can never decide on anything. I am so indecisive. I go to a resturaunt and I can't decide what to order. I go to my SEOP and can't decide what classes to take. I probably won't ever get married because I won't be able to decide. Oh wow how my life is a mess right now. I have something I am sort of passionate about, but I don't want to write about that because it is a little personal. So basically I am stuck like a spider in his web.

2 comments:

The Last Popsicle Stand said...

Write about the ACT being fixed! I think I'm gonna get a four too! Did you take the writing part? I thought their writing prompt was pretty lame.

dancer said...

Don't get down on yourself--anybody who has met you or read your writing knows that you are wonderful.
How many times can you take the ACT before they make you stop? Because I am planing on taking it about 30 times.