Life is full of it in every direction... Some of it is harder than others. Right now my life is full of it: Change. But my life likes changing ALOT.... but who's doesn't? It seems to be hard at the beginning but becomes rewarding in the end.
"The purpose of the gospel of Jesus Christ is to change you so that you are not trying to resist change."
~Henry B. Eyring, Steady Upward Course Sept. 18th '01 BYU-I Devotional
It is alot easier to deal with change when I am no trying to resist it. I know that the Lord is in charge and that everything will "work together for my good."







4 comments:
Change is good.That reminds me of a line from Jekyll and Hyde, "The only thing constant is Change." You just have to go through life figuring things out and you belive it will work out.
Change is hard sometimes, but it is better to go with it instead of resisting it. You seem to deal with change very well. Good job for dealing with change.
Change is kind of exciting and kind of hard too. It makes us stretch and grow - ouch, ouch, ouch. :)
I really like this Eyring quote, thanks for sharing it. It strikes me ironic that we WANT to grow, and improve, and do better, but we also want everything to stay the same. Impossible to have both, I guess.
Beautiful Gerbera!
Post a Comment