Saturday, April 18, 2009
Posting from Idaho...
So I am bored, have no homework (because classes haven't started yet) and don't really have anyone that I really feel comfortable hanging out with for a long period of time right now... So I decided to post something... just not sure what... I got a new computer that is pretty exciting... ugg I am feeling like I want to go home right now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Hang in there, Katrina! What you're doing is sooooo important!
Hey girl! Where are you living? I am here!!
you are in the right place, it way be hard right now, but just recently I read something saying the time will come, and the time will come when you realize you are in the right place, at the right time. You are going to do some wonderful things up there, and you will learn alot.
We miss you, it sure is lonely here without you. Call anytime!
Post a Comment