Lovin' Life as a Love
I helped make those, it was fun. By the way spencer if you read this. I am the one who thought of the Dinosaur.
Hey, I helped too, I did the dishes the next day.
Thank you all. That made my day. Yay spring dinosaurs!
I need to check your family's blogs before every holiday so I can see what I should be doing with our own kids. :) Looks like fun!
Very cute! They look very yummy too.
Yum! You silly Stanfords... between your cookies and Camille's paintings, I'm gonna be drooling all through my next couple classes!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I helped make those, it was fun. By the way spencer if you read this. I am the one who thought of the Dinosaur.
Hey, I helped too, I did the dishes the next day.
Thank you all. That made my day. Yay spring dinosaurs!
I need to check your family's blogs before every holiday so I can see what I should be doing with our own kids. :) Looks like fun!
Very cute! They look very yummy too.
Yum! You silly Stanfords... between your cookies and Camille's paintings, I'm gonna be drooling all through my next couple classes!
Post a Comment