Friday, April 24, 2009

End of week one...


So I made it through week one! For craziness! It seems like it has been so much longer than a week! My roommates are good and so far my classes are going ok. Life as a college student sure is crazy but I am learning so much about life and a lot of other things as well! And above is a "random" picture :) Doesn't it look tasty?

5 comments:

Troy said...

cool pizza, I guess. Mine I am sure tasted better though. WOW I am so humble. I surprise myself somtimes at how humble I am.

kimberly said...

Glad things are moving forward and starting to work for you. Random picture has made me hungry. I think I may need to go get a snack. Hope things progress well for you this semester.

Jennie said...

Katrina, I think your pizza looks like it tasted better than Troy's... but don't tell him I said that ;)

And good luck with school!

Spence said...

Your pizza is bigger than troy's. yum

Emilie said...

I think the pizza looks tasty too. Look! It has things on it. Our kids don't let us do that. We have cheese, cheese, and more cheese on pizza in our house. :) Also, I am glad things are going well!