Thursday, September 25, 2008

Little Anties everywhere!

In my aparment we have been having some trouble with ants. Not the little tiny ones, but the nasty ones with wings! eww! Yuck! We talked to management and they set out traps and sprayed. The ant population has decreased a little, but one will apear at random times!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I like the music that comes on when I read your blogs! Sorry about those ants. I was so grossed out when we lived in Texas and there were roaches in our apartment. Our complex sprayed regularly and believe it or not I kept the kitchen immaculate but we still saw them when we turned on the light at night. I felt alot better though after we ate dinner with friends that lived in a different complex. They had roaches clumbing their cupboard while we ate, Yuck!

Spence said...

yum!