Thursday, October 02, 2008

Duck Ahead! :0



The funniest thing happened the other day! I was sitting in my room doing homework and heard a weird sound that sounded like quacking, I just thought it was some guy playing around or a cell phone or something. A few seconds later, I hear two of my roommates scream and one came back and said there were ducks outside and she grabbed hers. I grabbed mine as well! Apparently someone's FHE brothers had put them in their apartment! Ahhh! It was really funny! But maybe not to the residents of the apartment... I think they are in my ward... Anyway, it was quite a site to see! I'm not sure how they had gotten rid of them! It was quite an adventurous day!

3 comments:

kimberly said...

Oh what a fun surprise! I like the white one.

Spence said...

yay fo ducks

Valerie Chandler said...

Aren't you cute, Ms Katrina!

So I guess you are finding the wild life in Rexburg to be alive and well...

Ducks and ants-- what's next? Bears from Yellowstone? :)