So This is my room Before I packed! This is my room after I packed, And this is my loverly room now! Yay! So far it's been the first day and I love all of my classes! I am way excited for this semester and I think it will go pretty well. My roommates are all pretty awesome too!
Isn't it sad? Two days and it's already messy! But this picture show more of it
Yes, your bedroom looks very comfortable and homey. :) I am excited to see you in a couple of weeks - let me know if there is anything that you need before we head up on the 1st.
4 comments:
cool room I like your pictures on your wall. I was with you when you got half of them.
I like your blog. I think it was a good choice to get back to school. Do great! Love from Grandpa Lewis.
ahh I didn't know you had a blog! So your bedroom looks a lot nicer than the one you and I had last fall. Ha ha. I hope your having fun at school!
Yes, your bedroom looks very comfortable and homey. :) I am excited to see you in a couple of weeks - let me know if there is anything that you need before we head up on the 1st.
Post a Comment