Friday, September 19, 2008
FHE September 15th
So on Monday for FHE all of the FHE groups went to a member of the bishopric's house. My group, which for some reason got named the O'doyles by the boys, went to the first councelors house. He lives on farm and he took u. on a hay ride! It was so much fun! There are 13 of us our group. I am really excited to stuff with them every monday night. And the bishopric is amazing! They pretty much have almost all of the names in the ward down and it's only been 3 weeks! I feel very welcome in the ward. And I got to give the lesson on Sunday because they haven't called teachers yet. The Sunday school president, asked my roommate but she had a farewell to go to and I was sitting in the room so he asked me. It was kind of scary. I taught about the pride cycle in Helaman 6-12. I actually learned alot about the prid cycle and decided I should probably participate more often in Sunday school! I would ask a question and everyone either looks down or stares at you, it is terrible! But my roommates said it went well, and our High council representative came up to me afterwards and said I did a good job. I sure have come in contact with so very nice people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Hi Trina--I am glad to learn a little about your current colege experience and am grateful that you are happy and having a good time, that your Bishopric is so positive and that you had the chance to teach Sunday School.
Post a Comment