Lovin' Life as a Love
Hair does grow. That was from sabrina. I like your hair anyway, I was just about to put a hair picture of my new haircut on my blog, but I didnt.
I think it looks cute even though it hasn't had much time outside of your Macey's beret lately. I also love what you've done to your blog. It is so much more you.
Short hair is a sign of confidence. :) I can't wait to see it in person but the picture looks cute.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hair does grow. That was from sabrina. I like your hair anyway, I was just about to put a hair picture of my new haircut on my blog, but I didnt.
I think it looks cute even though it hasn't had much time outside of your Macey's beret lately. I also love what you've done to your blog. It is so much more you.
Short hair is a sign of confidence. :) I can't wait to see it in person but the picture looks cute.
Post a Comment