Friday, May 05, 2006
Things aren't what they seem!
Today was state band festival. I thought I saw someone very familiar sitting up at the top. But with closer examination I realized that it wasn't the person I was thinking of. This person looked so identical, the way this person held themself and the clothes this person was wearing, made it look like this person. But it wasn't the person I was thinking of, unless they can change form. Why did I think this person was someone else? I was far away and I was under pressure to do well. (Oh by the way we were sitting on the stage.) WE were waiting for a certain Basson player to come, who never showed up. People can see distored thing when they are under pressure. So much for a good blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
You know Katrina maybe it really was the person we thought it was sitting there. I think he must have left when we went off stage and replaced himself with a look alike. Anyways, oh! Did you think it was rude when I said he was too skinny to be the person we thought he was? I was only telling the truth and I thought it was just informational. What do you think?
That doesn't sound rude, Kathryn. Anyway, I don't think it was him-but it looked exactly like him. I'm so glad we did well. I'm also really glad state band is finally over.
Did you know that Jarom actually showed up? But he saw that we were already on stage, so he left. Crazy, huh?
Post a Comment