Monday, May 01, 2006

The greed monster

Jealousy. The monster that eats everyone of us at some point or another. No one can seem to get away. Why does it always haunt us? One reason is people expect us to be perfect and we see perfection in others that we don't have in ourselves. Another reason may be that we want something so badly that when someone else gets what we want we become jealous. This is a big problem because no one is perfect and we see faults in ourselves that other may not have. Sometimes jealously comes from greed. People want money so much they will do anything to get it. If another person has more money than us we become envious. We want what they have because they are better off (money-wise) than we are. We should learn to be grateful for the things we have and not be so greedy. But that is easier said than done.

(The computer I use has been having problems)

4 comments:

The Last Popsicle Stand said...

So true so true! I'm jealous of your blogs Katrina! You're amazing! Ps I like how you stratigically used green writing. Very thoughtful.

Natalie said...

I like the green writing too.

Natalie said...

Oh hey, look at that! I did comment. I thought I didn't. Anyway...have a great day!

dancer said...

It would be redundant to say that I like the green writing too, so I won't. :) You are amazing!