Thursday, May 11, 2006
Busy days are crazy!
Tommorow is so crazy! I have tons of things I have to attend! I have a wedding, one acts (which I can't go to because of the wedding) and state choir! Oh yeah and there is a morningside. Why does everything have to be on the same day?? My life is just fine for months and then everything is on the same day! Usually May is really busy and many things are going on at the same time. Things are on fridays because it is a weekend and they can stay out longer.I hate busy days! I get so stressed and then I am extremly tired the next day. Everybody has busy days we can't seem to get away from them. Maybe they are there so we can appreciate the days when we have no homework and can just be lazy. Without busy there is no not busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I'm sorry you have a busy day. They're not so fun. Hey! Maybe that's why you were so nervous at the car give away assembly!
That is so deep! "Without busy there is no not busy." Whoah!
You know what might help--and I think Kathryn would agree with me here--ice cream! A luxurious spoonful of ice cream makes all the difference.
Post a Comment