Thursday, May 18, 2006
Passionless
Everyone has fears, everyone has strengths, and everyone has passions, except me. I have never found anything one thing that I truly love. I may find that I like something but I never really love it and want to do it all the time. Everyone is always asking, "what is your passion?" Is is bad to say I really don't have one? Especially in English. Because we have had to write about 2 things we are passionate about. The research paper and this last paper thingy, whatever you want to call it. Some are passionate about football, some about dance, and some about music. But there isn't one thing I LOVE. Sure I like playing the flute, I like singing, and I like scapbooking. But I don't enjoy them so much that I do them all the time and that's all I think about. I'm sorry Mr. Rich, but I really am not passionate about anything. And don't say that's not possible. Because it is. I push things that bother me aside, is this really a bad thing? Why hold grudges? Sure if someone cuts me off while I'm driving it bothers me for a little while, but I forget about it. Who cares. I'm sorry I guess I am just apathetic. I just don't care about dumb little things that happen. Why is not being passionate about something a bad thing? I just haven't found my niche yet. But why do we really have to be passionate about something? I wish I was passionate about something than writing these papers would be so much easier. Maybe I can never write is because I can't think when I am put on the spot. Someone asks me what do you like to do? I blank I absolutely blank. And why is this? I have no clue. Maybe it's because I can't handle pressure. I don't do well with impromtu. I just don't seem to understand why I have to be passionate about something. I don't LOVE anything with all my heart and soul. I just enjoy living. Is that not good enough or something. I guess that is just the way it is going to be with me. I am just apathetic, so get used to it. (oops that was kinda rude) Why is it so wrong to be passionless and apathetic?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
You know Katrina I think you're passionate about not being passionate. Have a great weekened!
Your blogs always make me think!
Post a Comment