Friday, May 26, 2006
Dumbo
Oh I feel so dumb! I wish I wouldn't have written some of the things that I did on that test in photography! I said some personal things about realationships and blah. Dumb. I feel dumb crying yesterday and acting lame. But tears come, it is hard to stop them. What is my life coming to? Ken totally hates me, we never talk anymore. It is just akward. I am mad about the Band social! Just about the chips and about going to get Hannah, and not wanting to go but going because I didn't want to be there in the first place. I feel like everyone hates me. I feel like no one cares. I just feel akward all the time. This is a dumb blog oh well. I'm going though being happy, but being mad, upset, and jealous at the same time! AHHH! aha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Katrina! No one hates you! Don't even worry about that. Sorry we like made you come along, we shouldn't have, but anyway...I'm sorry that you aren't feeling great. Don't feel dumb. You're great!
Post a Comment