Saturday, February 25, 2006

Girl's Basketball Game

Tonight I went to the girl's basketball game at SLCC. It was fun, but we lost. Everybody was yelling at the Referees and that made me frusterated. So why is this so frusterating to me?

For one I not really into sports all that much, so I really don't care all that much if we win or loose. Two minutes after the game I was over us not winning. So people may think I don't have feelings, but sports games just what I live and die for. So if a ref made a "bad call" it didn't really faze me because he can see the players better than anyone else on the court.

Also just because people scream and yell that he made a bad call that won't make the ref cahnge his mind. It might even make things worse, especially for me. I really don't like it when people are rude and obnoxious, and it drives me insane! What the ref says goes. He's the one with a license to referee a game not the players or the fans.

3 comments:

The Last Popsicle Stand said...

Oh my gosh Katrina did you actually write this? Whatever!! Refrees are the biggest communists in the world!! I can't stand them! It's the fan's job to yell at the refs when they make bad calls! Winning and losing is a matter of life and death in sports for me.
Well never mind nice blog... you can hate the people who yell at refs, but you should never have any respect for them.They're always working for the wrong side.

dancer said...

Katrina, you and Kathryn are both hilarious, I agree with you about refs. Cool topic! My dad always says to refs after watching a game, "thanks for letting them play." And it's true! Someone's got to do their job.

The Last Popsicle Stand said...

No Camilla! They're communists! Their job is to make bad calls and throw down democracy! This job does not need to be done and nobody should have it! (except for the communists who shouldn't have jobs in the first place because they're trying to take over the world which I won't allow!) ;)