Napoleon Dynamite and Willy Wonka. Dumb movies are taking over our minds! Now worldwide there are many lame movies that seem to find their way into our theatres and homes. Some people love them and others don't. As I always say, "There are two kinds of people in this world, the ones who like Napoleon dynamite and the ones who don't." So why does Hollywood even make dumb movies?
Some people actually like dumb stuff and crude gags. Or people are just not intelligent anymore. What is happening to our education system? Hollywood probably thinks that everyone likes dumb humor. But some intelligent people, like myself (Just kidding), think that this humor just comes across LAME. I don't know what directors are thinking when they put these jokes that are incredibly dull. Do they think our lives are so dull that we will enjoy them? Or the fact that they put so much crudeness that people laugh. The body humor doesn't work. It is gross and insensitive to the people watching. Most people don't like seeing or hearing those kind of jokes. So Hollywood get a handkerchief and clean your minds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Hey! I like Napeleon Dynamite! I've never seen Willy Wonka, but I like Napeleon because its different. It's a change from the same old same old humor of the past. But then you're right now the not so same old humor is getting lame too...but I still like Napeleon Dynamite :)
I don't really like Napolean Dynamite. I think it's funny, but it's so stupid! Goodness gracious what is this world coming to? Oh-I love National Treasure though!
Post a Comment