So it seems as though everyone is so concerned about being politically correct, or P.C., and separation of church and state. So why does it matter that we are PC?
During the Christmas Season, everywhere you look places said "Happy Holidays," no Merry Christmas, or Happy Kwanza, or Happy Hanukkah. I guess we have to be tolerant of other religions and all kinds of people. It wouldn't be very nice to not include everyone. If the Government REALLY wanted to be PC then we wouldn't have school off during December, and that would be sad.
Also not just at Christmas time this whole business of being PC is around all year long. People get mad because we have "Under God" in our Pledge. Most have a religion, except those like atheists. I don't know, maybe this is such a good topic to talk about.
Have a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Amen Katrina and thank you I will have a good day...or night I guess... oh and Merry Christmas to you! ;)
Post a Comment