The other day my cousin came over to my house. While I was talking to her, she suddenly asked me why my family loved stuffed animals so much. I thought that was kind of interesting that she would ask me that because that's what we get people for birthdays and holidays such as Christmas. My family cuddles them and loves them until they get really dirty and then we wash them. Our stuffed animals have names and we take them everywhere. So I began asking myself why we love stuffed animals so much.
My family has never had a big pet. We've had fish and a hamster but that's all. You can't exactly cuddle those pets like a dog or cat or something like that. So our substitute for getting our emotions out is our stuffed animals. We love them! We can hug them, cry with them and even take them wherever we go. They are like our pets to us.
Another reason we like stuffed animals is because there are 5 of us girls. We have no brothers. Girls stereo-typically like animals and have a kind nature. They seem to like to save wildlife and become vegetarians. Girls seem care for animals and people. That is how my sisters are they like animals so much, that they need one to cuddle.
My Family loves stuffed animals and that is just the way we are!
(YAY! HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Yes! Yes! Finally someone who stands up for stuffed animals! I have a lot of stuffed animals too and their all my heros! I just got a new stuffed cow for Christmas and I've decided I'm going to take him on band tour, so you better bring someone to keep him company ;)
PS I haven't quite named my cow yet... have any good suggestions?
YAY! I am excited to see your cow! Umm... how about missy moo?
Post a Comment