Saturday, December 03, 2005

I Was Once On This Island

So last night I went and saw the play at Orem High called, "Once on This Island." I went with my friend there and we happened to know a couple people in the play. It made it alot more fun to watch because of the people we knew. So why is that? When anyone knows someone that is involved with something they get all excited because they can relate to the characters. It is a lot easier to figure out who is who if you know the people that are playing the parts. Plus you are proud of those people and you cheer them on when they do something good. Plays are still fun no matter if you know someone or not, but it makes it more worth while to go see friends do something they have worked so hard at. See other's accomplishments helps you feel happy and glad for them. Plus when they are supported they are glad someone will come just to see them. When someone gets complimented they get the satisfaction that they work has finally paid off.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I was going to go see Once on this Island, but then I didn't...was it good? My grandpa says he can't understand that show. That's kinda funny, coming from my grandpa. I don't know. Anyway, have a great day!