
WICKED! It was "so good!"

Yay for Disneyland!

UGGG! This picture was taken while we were stuck on Pirates of the Caribbean for an hour because it broke down!

This should really be on the bottom, but I can't fix it. This is on the way to the airport from Disneyland!

Palm trees! Our Palm trees!

We decided the palm trees represented us!
This was our bored standing in 80 minute line picture

So pretty much this is what we did all day on sunday while everyone was at Disneyland.
3 comments:
Katrina, I am so jealous! It looks like you had so much fun! I wish you were coming to Disneyland with us...we need to have a party and you can bring all your friends, and I'll bring some people from down here, and we can meet in the middle and party! Or something.
Hey I forgot to comment on this. Well sweet pictures! I'm glad you had fun!
I agree that wicked is very good. Matthew and I saw it in Chicago this summer and loved it.
Post a Comment