Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sometimes...

Sometimes I feel like I am boring. Sometimes I feel like I talk too much. Somtimes I know I talk too little. And other times I just feel completely dumb. I know that I should be content with who I am but I'm just not. I know there I things I need to fix, but what do I do when I feel I need to fix a ton of things. Why can't there just be a world where everyone is friends and a world where no one, especially me, says things they regret? But then no of us could grow and learn or anything like that.
Sometimes I wish I knew what people truly thought of me. I want to know, but it's not like I go teeling everyone exactly how I feel. But I wish there was one day where everyone could express true feelings and no one would get hurt or anything we would just all have understanding. I know that will probably never happen and I am SURE many people would get hurt. So maybe it is a good thing many things are left unsaid.

2 comments:

The Last Popsicle Stand said...

Wow! Talk about deep. You must be going through some kind of drama. Well you know my posistion: Apathy. That's right. Who cares what people think. Just know you're amazing and that's all that matters. But I guess it is hard to just ignore things sometimes. Ya know whenever I'm feeling self-concious or down in the dumps I just try to think,"Well I'm better at eatin corn on the cob than anyone I know so I'm special." You're a remarkable girl Katrina. I hope you know that.

Katrina said...

Kathryn! I miss your emails! Thanks for your nice comment!