Wednesday, March 07, 2007

High School is flying out the door!

AHHHHH! I can't believe that high school will be gone in less than 4 months! I am so unsure about my future it's scary! I mean I am going to go BYU-Idaho, which I got accepted to, but other than that I am so scared. Most people are so excited and want to graduate, but I am so uncertain about my future that I just don't want to graduate! I've had some good times, but I don't know who I will meet and what will happen in my life. It is so scary to have a blank future ahead with many unexpected twists and turns! But at the same time it is pretty exciting. I guess I am just not ready for a new adventure. I guess I have some time to get ready so, I'll stick on a smile and enjoy life! :)

2 comments:

The Last Popsicle Stand said...

It's not a black future it's a blank one! But yeah it is kinda scary not knowing what'll happen, but hey life is good and so is lasagna...no wait I don't really like lasagna, but life is good anyway no matter what happens.

Natalie said...

Life is good, and so is chocolate, Richard Losee, and bagels. Anyway, BYU-I?! That's awesome! I think that would be fun! Wow-it's so weird that we're growing up like this.