Friday, November 03, 2006
Remember
Yesterday I watched "You've Got Mail" and I love the songs in it. I really need the soundtrack! And the song "Remember" totally applies. I was sitting there watching that part and reminising about the past and wishing that my life hadn't changed so much. But I was remembering all the wonderfully good times I had. Well I'd better go I have to get ready for school. YAY for late start!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
You know I've actually never seen You've Got Mail. Everyone is always talking about it. Maybe I should get it from the library tomorrow at work. It is fun to remember things huh? And kind of sad sometimes too. Actually you know what? I think it's better to just never look back and have no regrets. Reminices make me too sad.
Yeah, like Kathryn said, it's fun but sad to remember. My sisters and I love to play the "remember when.." game. Usually, we just start talking about random memories. Do you remember listening to You've Got Mail in my truck? I love that soundtrack, and that movie. By the way, you'll never guess who I went to homecoming with.
Yes I was thinking about when we listened to the soundtrack in your truck! WHO DID you go to homecoming with???????? Tell me tell me!
What's your email address? And what play are you guys doing?
My email is the same as it has been. We are doing Thorougly Modern Milly. (I can't spell) Who did you go to homecoming with?
Post a Comment