Saturday, November 25, 2006
Random stuff
I just LOVE long weekends! I really don't like eating a ton though. Thanksgiving is neglected too much. It's gimme, gimme candy, or gimme gimme presents! And no one remember to thank anyone. Or "gimme gimme that thing called love!" Yay for Thoroughly Modern Millie! Oh Guess what I totally made the play! I have one line as my part of "mama." It's "Bun Foo..., Ching Ho...?" Fun huh? Well at least I get to be in the ensemble! Speaking of plays, Les Mis was AMAZING! I was way impressed! Have a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Katrina! I'm so excited for your play! How was your Thanksgiving? I think I ate a little too much, but it was totally worth it!
Mucho congrats! That's fabulous that you made the play; now Natalie and I have to come see you in it. When does it run?
-Hannah
That's awesome! I totally want to come! Fun line, too!
It's not until Feburary!
Post a Comment