It's official, AP English is HARD! I swear my teacher gives us 4 hours of homework every night! Last night was the first time I have gotten it all done. I can't write, what was I think when I decided to take this class? Oh well. We recently read Heart Of Darkness, and we have been relating it to other stuff. So guess what we listened to today? A song from "Into the Woods" and I got all excited , yeah it was pretty dumb. It brought back so many memories of seeing it at Orem High.
I'l bet I have the dumbest guy in my government and citizenship class. It's a hoot, but I laugh so hard. This one guy was playing with playdough during class. I am not even kidding. It was so funny and they just say stuff that is dumb. If they would keep their mouths shut they wouldn't make such a fool out of themselves. But I get a kick out of it. *sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Wait I thought you were going to drop AP English? Well I think AP Enlish classes everywhere are full of communist propoganda! Those sound like some weird guys in your class. You should do something to them. Wink or throw pencils. Ta.
Our AP English class is weird. Mr. Jone's decided he wasn't going to "teach" this year...it's been interesting. I'm not sure if I'll be prepared to take the AP test though. Your government class sounds fun though.
Mr. Jones sounds intersting. How's Les Mis coming along? I don't think my teacher would be happy if I threw pencils!
Post a Comment