Saturday, December 02, 2006
Yearning and Missing
Today I was listening to the radio and the same arrangement of Sleigh Ride that we played last year came on. I was sitting there missing band so much. Remembering all the fun times, and the hard times of band. I miss being in an amazing band. My band now is ok, but just not AMAZING. The other thing I was missing and yearing to go to was RHSMUN. My little sister's friend came and visited us and was talking about how her older sister was at RHSMUN and I missed it so much. The sleeping in a hotel talking to people and meeting new people from out of state. I MISS THINGS! I wish I could have gone! Also at my school there was some debate thing and that reminded me MUN stuff. I miss it and the people so badly!Come visit me! What's also sad is that the choir performed at temple square around the same time as my school did and I didn't see anyone, because I was running behind!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
We miss seeing you around too. I'll always remember that one time you spilled cake in English. Life has been good, but you should be enjoying your new life! Think of all the communists you don't have to deal with? You're so lucky to have an oppritunity to try fun new experiences!
Post a Comment