Saturday, October 28, 2006

Mixed Feelings

So I have been thinking alot about how my life has changed so much. I feel like most of my friends have forgotten about me. (Please tell me you haven't) I like my ward better, but I miss my friends, my house etc. I am so afraid I am going to wake up someday and forget about everything that happened. I remember my friends because my life has changed but they might have forgotten about me because their life is still the same. I miss everyone!

I can't believe that October is almost over and the 1st term of school is gone! I have gone through so many new experiences and junk that I wish I wouldn't have gonw through. Like yesterday I went to a State plaoff football game because I had to go for Pep Band. I miss talking to people during football games. I think I probably said 3 words the whole game. Well I am doing ok now but I am still not used it. But I do love having my own car!

4 comments:

The Last Popsicle Stand said...

Katrina! You're missing something! Life here isn't the same without you! Hang in there though. Sometimes I find myself only saying 3 words too. I try to convince myself that I choose to do so, but sometimes I wonder. But you know what? Who cares? Just have fun! Hey you have your own car? Sweet!

Natalie said...

You have your own car? Lucky! My brother stole his car back. Well, I know an email to you is long overdue. I am so sorry. My life has been so crazy! But I have so much to tell you-of course I haven't forgotten about you. Everyday I think of something and I'm like-oh I need to tell Katrina that! Well, as soon as I can get my thoughts in order I'll write you an email.

Katrina said...

Well I have the car my sister left. I can't believe your brother stole his car back! :) HOw is he doing?

soccerball said...

Katrina! I finally found a link to your blog! I hadn't written any of them down, so I never knew what address to go to! Anyway, it was so fun to see you when you came to Les Mis; I hope we can meet up more throughout the year! Of course we haven't forgotten about you! I think about you all the time, and we especially miss talking to you at band stuff. Anyway, I'm extremely jealous that you have your own car; that must be sooo nice! Hope to hear from you soon!
-Hannah