Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The mouse that lives in my laundry room

Well it's that time of year again. Fall. That is when the mice come to stay at our free hotel, with continental meals. Except they have to watch out for the mouse traps. Every year the mice come. I hate, my mom hates it, except my dad really doesn't care. Why do girls scream when they see a mouse? Girls hate creepy crawly things such as snakes, bugs and spiders. I guess mice are no different. No one like to share anything with an unwelcome guest. It seems as though when something startles someone, than their reflexs make them jump or in my case scream. Then why do I try to avoid the laundry room as much as poosible? I tiptoe and then I run out as quickly as possible. I don't want them in my shoes and I am afraid if I leave my backpack out then a mouse will crawl in and jump out during one of my classes. Everyone has phobias. I guess most girl's phobias just happen to be mice. Boys it seems that they don't like to show emotion and let anyone know they are scared. They sure know how to hold it in and I sure wish I had that talent.

No comments: