A certain kind of person when they are in charge get so bossy they are unbearable to work with. They just get upset and cross when you aren't doing things "their way." They get mad when you say that they are being bossy and they say YOU are the one being grumpy. So why is that?
It seems as though many people are nice, sweet and caring most of the time, but once they get in charge they just think "oh I can do what I want, because I am in charge." This is not what they should be doing they should be careful as not to be rude and mean, and say "my way is better than yours." That reminds me of a song, "Anything you can do I can do better, I can do anything better than you." When someone is in charge they think they are the king, or queen. They keep tabs on their worker so they can make sure they are doing things "their way."
These people in charge don't know that they are being bossy and rude. They just think that if they are telling people what to do all the time they aren't doing anything wrong. Or maybe that's the way they think leadership is. A good leader is nice all the time and they don't get mad. If someone is doing something wrong than they say it in a polite way as not to mad the person feel bad. Good leaders have a way with people, they are charismatic, and tell you are doing a good job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment