Troy and I celebrated our one year anniversary in Sun
Valley, Idaho. We found a good deal because it was their off season. (No one
was there for skiing, because there was no snow, and it wasn’t quite summer,
when people go biking.) The town didn’t have a lot of people there. It was
funny because we would go to a restaurant and everyone seemed to know each
other. It was fun! We went on a beautiful bike ride, ate yummy food and
wandered around some shops. Here are some pictures:
We decided to make a cake for our 1st anniversary instead of saving the top layer.
Troy got me flowers and I got a new camera too! :)
We got to go under these tunnels on our bike ride.
On our bike ride there were all the planets lined up in order and to scale.
We ate lunch here.
Troy eating our cake. It was yummy!
3 comments:
You two are such a cute couple! Congrats on the year mark. I am glad you had a good time celebrating. Looks like a wonderful adventure.
Aww, how cute! It sounds like you guys had a fun time! And I think eating a newly made cake would be much tastier than trying to eat one that is a year old.
That looks like so much fun! :)
Post a Comment