Tuesday, July 09, 2013

May and June

So life has been over-run with Scarlet Pimpernel rehearsals! (Pictures to come) But in may we went with Troy's family to Moab. It was really fun! June was great as well. I had a fabulous birthday! Well not to much has been going on, but Troy and I are well and happy.

Random story: So yesterday we were playing this monkey game on the PlayStation with Troy's niece and nephew. Today I got a call from Troy's niece. I thought she asked me if I knew where the police station was. I was confused and a little worried. I said it was sort of by the park. She sounded confused. I asked why and she said her and Mitchell wanted to play the monkey game. I was super confused and said I wasn't sure how to explain where it was. We ended up saying good bye. I didn't figure out until several hour later that she was asking where the PlayStation was, not the police station. Silly me.


Picture in Moab of the moon.
At the delicate arch!

No comments: