So life had been pretty interesting the last couple of weeks! Last Monday we took our car into to get fixed. Troy got rear ended so we had a rental car for about a week. It was way nice car! :) Well life has been pretty good. I had my first interview of the hiring season for teachers! I think it went pretty well. Troy and I tried out for a musical and we are in it! We are super excited to be in The Scarlet Pimpernel. It runs the week of the 4th of July. Troy has a small part in the play. He is Coupeau, a side kick to the villain Chauvelin. So it should be fun!
Our rental car
An Easter door decoration I made. (Sorry I took the picture on my phone)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Its fun to hear the happy happenings in your life.
What part did you get? We love the Scarlett Pimernell. Please send us more details when it gets closer. We would love to come see it.
I would really LOVE it if you could find a time to come down and craft with me for a day!
I wanna see your play, too.
Post a Comment